Saturday 21 January 2012

Puppy Love :)

Hola Pepola!
Yes, I stole Suhasini's signature informal salutation,  and no I'm not proud of it. And well yes, originality isn't really my thing at this point of time in life. FML. Board exams can go fuck themselves for all I care, I'm sick of sulking and crying and cribbing about how I am going to be royally screwed, starting first of March. So no, I'm not sitting around trying to finish up a damned chapter of our beloved mathematics before I sleep, I'm experimenting with my cameraaaa. Damn, the joy that little(well technically, not SO little) piece of metal fills me with! I want to learn so much, explore so much, but well, who's got the time? :-/ Anywaay, this other day me and Ze boyfriend came across a litter of puppies in a nearby park, and AWW, they make me wish I was a bitch. =P I don't care if that sounded all wrong, THEY WERE WAAY TOO ADORABLE.  Imma share some of the pictures that I clicked :)

























Well, they're not exactly JUST about puppies, but they weren't exactly the only adorable things around that time ;) Also, I tried my hand at Adobe Lightroom. I don't know why I keep calling it LIGHTHOUSE all the time, though :O
ALSO, I want a nose piercing so bloody badly. Waaa :( Okay I'm just being random now, I should probably go =P
Bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why you no comment? Waaaaaaaa :(