Saturday, 21 July 2012

Guess who featured in this month's Cosmo? :P

Well hello, my lovelies!
The title is pretty much self explanatory, isn't it? :P
So here it is, finally! Even though it's downright hilarious, I thought I might as well show off a bit about featuring in a well known monthly. But geez, the topics on the front cover creeped me out beyond your imagination. I'd like to keep my innocence intact, thank you very much! *nods her head solemnly*


The editor thought I looked a bit like Amy Winehouse, but I still think it's hilarious. Period.
Yeah I think that's a bout it for now.
Kaybye. :P

16 comments:

  1. Hello NO! You're rocking the orange lips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seemed to be a LEETLE more on the red side! :O

      Delete
  2. Wow! Congrats ! You are looking so beautiful and ravishing and I mean it ! Love your kohl lined eyes , lipstick shade and the cute bow on your hair .Orange lipstick is also my favourite. If you don't mind , may I know the name of the lipstick brand and the name or the no. of the specific colour you are wearing ? I want to try it too !
    Have a nice day,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      BUT the thing is, they wrote that thing on their own! I didn't give it to them! :P Plus their make up artists and hair professionals gave me the entire look, so i have NO idea! :/

      Delete
  3. Omgggg fuckkk. Yes I said it again. :P
    Dudee thiss is just tooo awesome.
    And I'm glad you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes! Back back back-itty back! D

      Delete
  4. Tum toh famous ho gayi! :D
    Oh and yes, the stuff thats in such magazines. Tauba tauba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha not really! :P
      Creepy is the word bro. :|

      Delete
  5. Wow ... on road to Stardom !!! Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rooooooo. LOVE the look, no jokes!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look startled? Did they just appear and click? :D
    Congratulations!

    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha they WANTED that look! :P

      Delete

Why you no comment? Waaaaaaaa :(